Dear experts,

I have a question about extracting average myelination value from a custom
roi. What I did was the following:

wb_command -cifti-stats merged_myelin_maps_group1.dscalar.nii -reduce -MEAN
-roi
file_with_significant_differences_between_the_groups_thresholded_at_1.3.dscalar.nii

I get a series of numbers (for every of the merged maps), however they
don't change if I omit the roi part which leads me to believe that the
average is calculated across the whole cortex and not specifically in areas
I want to specify.

What would be the best way to find out the mean myelination values in a
specific roi (which is defined by the file with significantly different
areas)?

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best,