发件人: "Harms, Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu>;
发送时间: 2017年10月24日(星期二) 21:50
收件人: "罗" <963619...@qq.com>;"hcp-users" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>;
主题: Re: [HCP-Users] about the  hcp data

Hi,

Can you rephrase your question?  Are you asking if the S1200 data release is
available for purchase as part of the “Connectome in a Box” program?

If so, the answer is yes:

https://store.humanconnectome.org/data/

cheers,

-MH

--

Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders

Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134

660 South Euclid Ave.                        Tel: 314-747-6173

St. Louis, MO  63110                                          Email:
mha...@wustl.edu