From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Jan Mathijs Schoffelen
<jm.schoffe...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 3:13:30 AM
To: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Source-MEG Resting state data

Dear Ola,

The information you are looking for is described in the 900 Subjects Release
reference manual (somewhere on page 93-104).

The band-limited power envelopes at source level have been sampled at a
frequency of approximately 50 Hz (i.e. one estimate per 20 ms). The
restingstate runs during MEG acquisition were about 5 minutes in length, which
amounts to ~15.000 samples.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands

On 24 Oct 2017, at 20:14, Ola Choukair