Thanks very much Jenn,

Found them and downloaded them. I just have one more question. I am now trying to do some analysis on a subset of the individual myelin maps (S1200.All.MyelinMap...). I have loaded the data into matlab but this just gives a [vertex x participant] matrix but none of the keys

Is there a way to seprate the 4D cifti into individual files? Or alternatively extract the order or participant number so that I can index the individual maps in matlab?

Cheers,

Claude