Hello
I am trying to run ICA+FIX on my data (thats already been preprocessed using
structural and functional HCP pipelines).  I wanted to clarify that if you
already have a matlab license with the signal toolbox you do not need MATLAB
Runtime Component or to install Octave (per my understanding in the README file
in the Fix folder)

I skipped to configuration to follow setup instructions and edit paths within
the settings.sh (Part I Matlab settings). Is this all that would be required?
From there just running the hip_fix command within the fix folder

Joey Annette Contreras, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar - Research Associate
Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI)
USC Stevens Neuroimaging and Informatics Institute
Keck School of Medicine, USC
Email: jcontre...@ini.usc.edu<mailto:jcontre...@ini.usc.edu>

2025 Zonal Ave
Los Angeles, California 90033