<http://www.humanconnectome.org/>
News from the Human Connectome Project (HCP)
November 15, 2017

A new generation of Human Connectome Projects are underway to map brain
connections across the lifespan in healthy individuals, including children and
adolescents (HCP
Development<https://www.humanconnectome.org/study/hcp-lifespan-development>,
ages 5-21), and in older and elderly adults (HCP
Aging<https://www.humanconnectome.org/study/hcp-lifespan-aging>, ages 36-90+).

HCP Development and HCP Aging have optimized two new sets of three functional
MRI tasks to be performed in the scanner, adapted for use in developing
children and older adults. We are now releasing the Psychopy scripts for
running these tasks.

For HCP Development, we are using: "EMOTION," "CARIT," and "GUESSING" tasks.

For HCP Aging, we are using "EMOTION," "FACENAME," and "VISMOTOR" tasks.

To learn more about each task or download the tasks for your study use, see:
HCP-Development Task
Protocols<https://www.humanconnectome.org/study/hcp-lifespan-development/project-protocol/task-protocols-hcp-development>
 or HCP-Aging Task
Protocols<https://www.humanconnectome.org/study/hcp-lifespan-aging/project-protocol/task-protocols-hcp-aging>.

Best,
The Lifespan HCP Development and HCP Aging Consortia

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>