From: Glasser, Matthew <glass...@wustl.edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 10:47 PM
To: Aaron C; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] A question about brain registration matrix

This is a deformed spherical surface, not a warpfield or affine matrix as you
might be used to using, however, we do provide this:

${StudyFolder}/${Subject}/MNINonLinear/Native/${Subject}.L.sphere.MSMAll.native.surf.gii
${StudyFolder}/${Subject}/MNINonLinear/Native/${Subject}.R.sphere.MSMAll.native.surf.gii

What is it specifically that you need to do?

Peace,

Matt.