Dear HCP experts,

I have two questions about using "ciftisave" or "ciftisavereset".

1. I tried to reuse the header of an existing cifti file. But if I substitute
its single-precision data matrix with my double-precision matrix and use
"ciftisavereset" to save it, I notice that the new cifti file is still in
single precision. Is there a way for me to change the precision specified in
the header?

2. I see some cifti files such as
"S900.All.MyelinMap_BC_MSMAll.32k_fs_LR.dscalar.nii" contain multiple maps and
each of these maps has a different map name (subject IDs in this case). Is
there a way for me to save a similar *.dscalar.nii file with my customized
names?

Thank you.