From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Live Eikenes
<live.eike...@ntnu.no>
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 3:16 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] HCP protocol for Skyra VE11C

Dear HCP users,

I am new to the HCP protocol, but would like to set up a HCP protocol for a
study that we will perform on our Siemens 3T Skyra (VE11C). If there are some
HCP protocols out there that has already been set up for Skyra VE11C, we would
really appreciate if we could have a look at this so that we could use this as
a starting point for setting up our protocol.

Kind regards,

Live Eikenes.

​

Associate Professor

Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging

Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences

Trondheim

Norway

(live.eike...@ntnu.no)