Hi,

Have any of you tried converting ANTs warps to FSL format? I tried doing it
with c3d_affine_tool -ras2fsl option, but I wasn't not successful with it.
I ended up with an error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'char const*'

Aborted                 (core dumped)

I actually would like to convert the nonlinear warps. If there's a tool
that any of you have used to do that, please let me know. I tried using the
workbench command, convert-warpfield, to convert from world to fnirt
format. The command worked, but when I used the warp to do the
registration, the output didn't look like it actually worked. Any help is
appreciated.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Anjani Bhargavi.R