Hi Nina (and others),

The HCP 7T reprocessing is now complete (finally! - there were challenges at
several stages). Now we’re moving on to the packaging process, which is
conceptually straightforward but is likely to take weeks before it is done and
vetted.  We anticipate announcing a release sometime in March.

Best regards,

David