Thanks Tim and Ely,

This is helpful.

Tim, I think I prefer your second suggestion (using the standard cifti MNINonLinear group definition). I need a one to one correspondence between every point in the thalamus across individuals and to a template thalamus. The reason (and perhaps I need to go into more detail of what I hope to do) is that I would like to perform tractography seeding from every voxel (independently) in the thalamus and then be able to project any statistics that are derived from those tracts back onto the thalamus itself. I would like the correspondence from beforehand since I would like to do all the projections directly onto the template thalamus in MNI space. I also do not really need native voxels but only a centroid coordinate for each template voxel in native space; since I use mrtrix for my tractography.

I am also looking for the subjects' atlas warpfields but cannot seem to find them could you point me in the right direction/directory?

Cheers,

Claude