These are both aligned to the FS_LR spherical surface geographic convention.

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of "Harms, Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 3:54 PM
To: redhatw <redh...@gmail.com<mailto:redh...@gmail.com>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] what is rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas.dtseries.nii

The files without any “registration suffix” came first temporally and were
generated using “MSMSulc” registration.  When the “MSMAll” registration was
added later, we then added “MSMAll” as part of the file name.

Cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders