Hi Matt,
Yes, I believe so. It is the FreeSurfer 5.3.0-HCP.
I also downloaded the latest version of that script and compared it with
the one I have in my Pipelines folder and they seem identical.
Could it maybe be python issue? Is FreeSurferHighResWhite written in
python2? Because I had some issues with that before.
Thanks,
Darko