Hello,

I am working to implement the HCP Minimal Preprocessing Pipeline unto my
own data, and am having trouble with the applywarp step in the Atlas
Registration portion of the PreFreeSurfer script.  I am getting an error
that says acpc_dc2standard.nii.gz is an unrecognised token, but I'm not
sure what it means since this file does exist and is located in the
specified path (ie. .....MNINonLinear/xfms/acpc_dc2standard.nii.gz)  The
error is listed below.  Do you have an idea as to what might possibly be
the issue here?
[image: Inline image 1]

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Sana