From: David Hofmann <davidhofma...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 11:03 AM
To: "Harms, Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu>
Cc: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>, hcp-users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Concatenate sessions from Emotion task

Hey again,

how can I check for this?

<mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>:

Also, there may (very rarely) be cases where the first emotion run was aborted
(or recon stopped/crashed), while the EPRIME script itself continued to
completion.  I’m not sure if we edited those condition .txt files to ensure
that there were no events listed beyond the actual available number of frames,
because it wouldn’t have mattered in our model framework (when modeling each
run separately).  But it would matter in your situation, so you probably need
to add some additional checks for that situation.

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders