Hey Matthew,

not sure I understood where to get the unstructured noise variance from,
i.e. is it even possible to apply this to the FIX extended datasets?

I thought about using 4mm smoothing (maybe 2mm) before extracting the VOIs
/ ROI timecourses for each subject. This is then fed into the DCMs for each
subject. I experimented with some HCP data before and it seems
smoothing increases the effect sizes a little bit. What is smoothing
between parcellations btw.?

Also, any comments on the order of concatenation? I concatenate all of the
data RL and then LR.