Hi Jenn,

Thank you very much for the prompt response and for the help.

Nicola

On 03/09/2018 08:48 PM, Elam, Jennifer wrote:

Hi Nicola,

We have confirmed that item #59 was incorrectly forward coded in the NEO Agreeableness scoring when it should have been reverse coded. We traced this back to the UPenn CNP outputs that we received from UPenn. _The data currently in ConnectomeDB available for download still has this bug_. New NEO Agreeableness and NEO total scores will be replace the incorrect scoring with the upcoming 7T data release (likely to occur by the end of March).

However, if you'd like the corrected scores before the release, attached is the corrected item level data with a corrected NEO Agreeableness score (column HE) for each subject (you can calculate new NEO Total scores from the components yourself). The erroneous scoring has a maximum effect of +/- 4 on both NEO.NEOFAC_A and NEO.NEO (Total of all components), depending on the subject's answer to item #59.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>