Hello,

I am running the PostFreeSurferPipeLineBatch.sh script from the
Pipelines/Examples/Scripts/ on the example subject 100307. I've successfully
tun the PreFreeSurfer and FreeSurfer scripts, but ran into the following
problem with the PostFreeSurfer script when it calls wb_command

I get the following error

While running:
${HOME}/HCPData/workbench/bin_rh_linux64/../exe_rh_linux64/wb_command
-surface-distortion
${HOME}/HCPData/Pipelines_ExampleData/100307/MNINonLinear/Native/100307.L.sphere.native.surf.gii

${HOME}/HCPData/Pipelines_ExampleData/100307/MNINonLinear/Native/100307.L.sphere.reg.reg_LR.native.surf.gii

${HOME}/HCPData/Pipelines_ExampleData/100307/MNINonLinear/Native/100307.L.Strain_FS.native.shape.gii
 -local-affine-method

ERROR: Unexpected parameter: -local-affine-method

Is the script relying on a newer version of wb_command? I downloaded the
binaries for workbench from here
https://www.humanconnectome.org/software/get-connectome-workbench

Thanks a lot in advance
Olivia