I am running the PostFreeSurferPipeLineBatch.sh script from the
Pipelines/Examples/Scripts/ on the example subject 100307. I've successfully
tun the PreFreeSurfer and FreeSurfer scripts, but ran into the following
problem with the PostFreeSurfer script when it calls wb_command

I get the following error

While running:

ERROR: Unexpected parameter: -local-affine-method

Is the script relying on a newer version of wb_command? I downloaded the
binaries for workbench from here

Thanks a lot in advance

dispose of the e-mail.