From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Glasser, Matthew
<glass...@wustl.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:17:18 AM
To: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: [HCP-Users] FW: asking for one method to combine LR.nii and RL.nii of
dMRI or fMRI data of HCP lifespan pilot 1a

I am not sure on the timetable, but perhaps someone else can comment.

Peace,

Matt.

From: 张辉 <zhanghu...@163.com<mailto:zhanghu...@163.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 10:14 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Subject: Re:Re: [HCP-Users] asking for one method to combine LR.nii and RL.nii
of dMRI or fMRI data of HCP lifespan pilot 1a

 Dear Matt
   I have been excited to receive your email. Could I inquire the schedule
time-table for the lifespan data release of preprocessed data?

Extend greeting!

Zhanghui

At 2018-03-22 22:26:16, "Glasser, Matthew"