Dear all,

I am writing to ask about the “novel partial volume weighted ribbon constrained
volume to surface mapping algorithm” mentioned in the Glasser 2013 paper (p120,
fMRISurface section).

I am currently working on a similar tool to estimate partial volumes within the
voxels of the cortical surface and I would like to compare my method to this
part of the pipeline. As I am not interested in applying partial volume
correction at this stage I need to extract just the partial volume estimates
from the pipeline, ie, pre-correction. Does anyone know how I could go about
this?

Thank you in anticipation
Tom Kirk

Institute of Biomedical Engineering,