Hi there,

I'm very new to Neuroimaging but wondering if you could help me with some
issues I am having.

I want to run the ICA FIX pipeline on HCP resting state data. I wish to do
this as I would like to apply a more aggressive temporal filtering than is
already in place.

Do you have any suggestions on how to alter the script, the code already in
place has a cut off of 2000s but I wish to apply a high pass temporal
filter of 69.444 and low pass temporal filter of 0.7716.

echo "processing FMRI file $fmri with highpass $hp"

if [ $hp -gt 0 ] ; then
  echo "running highpass"
  hptr=`echo "10 k $hp 2 / $tr / p" | dc -`
  ${FSLDIR}/bin/fslmaths $fmri -bptf $hptr -1 ${fmri}_hp$hp
  fmri=${fmri}_hp$hp
fi

I believe the correct data to run this script on is Resting State fMRI 1 &
2 Preprocessed, can you point me towards the exact files to run this on?

For this script to run successfully I believe that I first have to modify
the settings.sh file to my own environment for the ICA FIX bash script to
run, is this correct?

Thank you for your time in advance.
Best,
Megan