Hi,

I would like to use gradunwarp for offline gradient nonlinearity
correction of some data acquired on our local Siemens scanners. I used
dcm2niix to convert the dicom data to nifti format. After applying
gradunwarp to a T1 image in nifti format (the one that originally has
the _ND suffix), I proceeded to compare the result with the
Siemens-corrected T1 image. I expected that they would look very
similar but in fact they look quite different. I am wondering if this
is to be expected to some degree because of differences in the
correction algorithms or what else might be the reason for this. Could
it be the case, for example, that the wrong center is being used for
some reason?

I have tried this for a T1 image acquired on a Verio and another one
from a Prisma using

   gradient_unwarp.py T1.nii.gz T1_gdc.nii.gz siemens -g coeff_AS097.grad -n

and

   gradient_unwarp.py T1.nii.gz T1_gdc.nii.gz siemens -g coeff_AS82.grad -n

respectively.

I would really appreciate any help or advice you can provide.

Cheers,

Kristian