Dear Tim,

Great to know. Thank you so much for your kind patience and help! :)

Best regards,
Xinyang

At 2018-04-09 02:52:06, "Timothy Coalson" <tsc...@mst.edu> wrote:

Yes, vertex-based data is not tied to any volume space, whether it is stored in
cifti or gifti.

Tim

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 5:27 AM, Xinyang Liu <xinyang_ie...@163.com> wrote:

Dear Tim,

Hi. Thanks a lot to your very detailed explanation, I am more clear now about
the underpinning relationships. :)

Just to make sure one more thing, when you mentioned "if ignoring the
subcortical part, then everything will work with T1w surfaces", does this
"everything" also include the GIFTI files (.func.gii) which were converted from
the tfMRI CIFTI (.dtseries.nii) files, apart from the original CIFTI files
themselves? Thanks!

Best regards,
Xinyang

在 2018-04-06 12:36:26,"Timothy Coalson" <tsc...@mst.edu> 写道: