First make sure you're using the right coefficient file, copied directly
from the scanner.  The Prisma should have a file called coeff_AS82.grad, so
the one you used in your *second* command above should be correct.

Second is to be absolutely sure your input is the uncorrected volume (*_ND).

If you include some matched screenshots of the uncorrected,
offline-corrected, and scanner-corrected volumes, we can maybe help
evaluate the difference.