________________________________
From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Erin Defrates
<edefra...@clarkcountynv.gov>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:41:04 PM
To: HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org

Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list, effective immediately.  If there
is a link I need to use, please send it to me.

Thank you.

Erin DeFrates, PMP

Departmental Systems Administrator (CRM)

Enterprise Resource Planning | Clark County Nevada

500 S Grand Central Parkway, Suite 3012 | Las Vegas, NV 89155

Phone: 702.868.4275

edefra...@clarkcountynv.gov<mailto:edefra...@clarkcountynv.gov>|Internet Web
Site: http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original.