From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Jacob Miller
<jacob_mil...@berkeley.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 9:04 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Native space surface curvature available?

Hi all,

I am seeking to perform an anatomical analysis on the HCP dataset which
requires the surfaces and cortical folding (gyri/sulci curvature) for each
individual subject, in native space. This information is available in a typical
FreeSurfer recon-all analysis. However, in the HCP data (namely, in
$subject/T1w/Native/) the surfaces do not appear to have curvature information.
Was this information released in the data from the modified HCP FreeSurfer
pipelines, and I'm missing where this may be stored? Or, are the gyru/sulci
curvature for each subject not available? If so, is there a way to obtain these
curvatures without running an entire recon-all pipeline on each native T1 scan?

Please let me know if I may be mistaken! I've only just begun trying to use
this great dataset.

Best,
Jacob

--

Jacob Miller

Graduate Student, D'Esposito Lab

Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute (HWNI)

University of California, Berkeley

https://despolab.berkeley.edu/