Hi Felix,

Access to exact age data for HCP subjects requires approval for Restricted Data
access which can be applied for with this form:
https://www.humanconnectome.org/storage/app/media/data_use_terms/DataUseTerms_HCP_RestrictedAccess_30Nov2017.pdf

Once you have access, you can download the Restricted CSV file from
ConnectomeDB as described on pp. 25-27 of the S1200 Reference
Manual<https://www.humanconnectome.org/storage/app/media/documentation/s1200/HCP_S1200_Release_Reference_Manual.pdf>.

The HCP young adult study included twins and their families and the MEG
subjects were mostly twin pairs, so exact ages are considered potentially
identifying. Users may also need to consider family structure in their analyses
since many subjects are related and many traits are heritable.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>