Dear Tim, dear Glasser,

Thank you very much for your answers. That's very clear to me now. :)

By the way, I also have a question when counting the vertex number of surface
ROIs (.func.gii) using the wb_command -metric-stats -reduce SUM. Among around
200 subjects, there are two subjects whose vertex number outcomes are two sum
values (e.g. 63 97 in a column), which is strange. Do you know the possible
reason for that? Thanks.

Best regards,
Xinyang