Dear HCP experts,

Hi. We are looking at the HCP battery of behavioral measures. We found that in
the recordings of individual performances, there are some participants who
repeated the task for a second time. For example, in the Executive Function
DCCS task (on manual page 183), there are 30 experimental trials apart from the
practice part. However, the excel recording shows that some participants
finished 60 trials. We would like to know what was the situation and does it
mean the first round of measurement invalid? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Xinyang