From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Gail Rosenbaum
<gailrosenb...@nyu.edu>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 4:42 PM
To: NEUROSCIENCE tim <tsc...@mst.edu>
Cc: hcp-users <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Blank p-value maps after running PALM on CIFTI files

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the clarification.

Here  are the calls to palm for the separated subcortical and cortical files:

palm -i data_sub.nii -d ${StudyFolder}Level3/L3Setup.mat -t
${StudyFolder}Level3/L3Setup.con -o mbmfResults${contrast}_vol -T -logp

palm -i data_L.func.gii -d ${StudyFolder}Level3/L3Setup.mat -t
${StudyFolder}Level3/L3Setup.con -o mbmfResults${contrast}_SurfL -T -tfce2D -s
${StudyFolder}Level3/mbmfGroup_L.midthick.surf.gii
${StudyFolder}Level3/L_area.func.gii -logp

palm -i data_R.func.gii -d ${StudyFolder}Level3/L3Setup.mat -t
${StudyFolder}Level3/L3Setup.con -o mbmfResults${contrast}_SurfR -T -tfce2D -s
${StudyFolder}Level3/mbmfGroup_R.midthick.surf.gii
${StudyFolder}Level3/R_area.func.gii -logp

For this analysis, I am simply trying to take the mean of the activation to see
if any clusters are significantly greater than baseline. The design matrix
(L3Setup.mat) is a 36x1 matrix (there are 36 subjects in my current analysis)
and the t- L3Setup.con is just a 1. Maybe I set this up incorrectly?

Thanks,
Gail

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Timothy Coalson