From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of "Glasser, Matthew"
<glass...@wustl.edu>
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 10:23 AM
To: "Theis, Nicholas" <the...@upmc.edu>, "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] HCP pipeline working directory documentation

I am not aware of such a document.  I am happy to review it when you are ready
for accuracy.

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of "Theis, Nicholas" <the...@upmc.edu<mailto:the...@upmc.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 9:54 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>

Dear HCP creators and users-

To better understand the HCP pipelines we have been documenting its output
files.  We want to identify the specific files produced by each stage of the
pipeline (PreFreeSurfer, FreeSurfer, etc), and label what MRI preprocessing
step the files represent (skull stripping, readout distortion correction, etc).

To your knowledge, has anyone already created a similar document?   We are
hoping to make this list as complete -and helpful - as possible - although it
is still a work in progress, and some aspects of it reflect our particular
set-up.  Feel free to view the document in the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mKW14FvQr_Im57eVvhePeT-yuRl7IiaOfP7eDEfppE/edit?usp=sharing

If this is something the wider community would find useful then we are happy to
share it by other means, especially as it is completed.  Any suggestions or
corrections are welcomed.

Best,

Nick Theis
[Image removed by
sender.]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mKW14FvQr_Im57eVvhePeT-yuRl7IiaOfP7eDEfppE/edit?usp=sharing>

HCP_filenames_corresponding_processing_step<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mKW14FvQr_Im57eVvhePeT-yuRl7IiaOfP7eDEfppE/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
HCPstages Pipeline Stage, Location, Output File or Directory, Description,
Links to References where applicable PreFreeSurfer,/ data2/ MRI/ Maria_K01/
HCPproc/${ SUBID}/ T1w, BiasField_acpc_dc, Bias Field( gradual intensity change
across field of view) is corrected for using equation( 1) of Gl...