From: Timothy Hendrickson <hendr...@umn.edu<mailto:hendr...@umn.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 6:36 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] FSL FIX no memory with hcp_fix_multi_run

Hmm, interesting. The total swap space that is available is approximately 130GB
whereas the total amount of RAM is just as much, that would seem to me to be
plenty enough.

What other suggestions do you have?

How important is the FSL call (/bin/sh -c '. /usr/local/fsl/etc/fslconf/fsl.sh;
fslcpgeom filtered_func_data filtered_func_data_clean') ? Even though the
command does not complete I can still open it with fsleyes and fslinfo without
issue. From my brief research into fslutils fslcpgeom copies header information.

Can I perhaps comment out that command so the cleaned dtseries file can be
generated (the following lines of code)?

-Tim

Timothy Hendrickson
Neuroimaging Analyst/Staff Scientist
University of Minnesota Informatics Institute
University of Minnesota
Bioinformatics M.S. Candidate
Office: 612-624-0783
Mobile: 507-259-3434 (texts okay)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 4:36 PM, Glasser, Matthew