How about posting some screen captures so we know what is happening?

Matt.

From: Xinyang Liu <xinyang_ie...@163.com<mailto:xinyang_ie...@163.com>>
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 11:51 PM
To: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Cc: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>, HCP 讨论组
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] two maximum points using -metric-extrema

Dear Tim, dear Matt,

Thank you very much for your helpful answers.

Sorry that I may not described very clearly before. As Tim mentioned, we used
the -metric-extrema to find the maximum point within a certain region (produce
"maxima.func.gii" file) and then use the -metric-rois-from-extrema to draw ROIs
(produced "ROI.func.gii" file).

Then there is a contradictory thing emerged. When we used "wb_command
-metric-stats ROI.func.gii -reduce -SUM "to count the ROI vertex number, a few
results showed  two values, which might indicate two ROIs based on the two
maximum points. We checked the maxima.func.gii files, and found there do
existed two maximum points in such condition. However, when we looked at the
created ROI images on Connectome Workbench, we only saw one target ROI drawn on
the brain surface. This confused us a lot. We don't know whether there were one
or two ROIs produced. Do you have any suggestions about that? Thanks.

Best regards,
Xinyang

At 2018-08-25 04:16:48, "Timothy Coalson"