Getting extremely large numbers like that suggests something may have gone
wrong with your processing also.

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 7:04 AM
To: Eric Earl <e...@ohsu.edu<mailto:e...@ohsu.edu>>
Cc: Darrick Sturgeon <sturg...@ohsu.edu<mailto:sturg...@ohsu.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>, Anders
Perrone <perro...@ohsu.edu<mailto:perro...@ohsu.edu>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] wb_command failed to convert text to number

I have modified -cifti-convert -from-text to now accept text numbers that
require double (float64) to represent them, warn about them, and replace them
with the maximum of float32 (or its negation).  This should cover most cases
(to accept numbers that are too big even for double, I'd have to look at
conversion functions other than QT's).  I have made new dev_latest versions
available here so you can test this change (find your OS type):

http://brainvis.wustl.edu/workbench/

Note that we strongly recommend using only released versions of wb_view, as
scene files saved with development versions of wb_view may contain non-final
changes that may not be compatible with future releases.

Tim

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:32 PM, Timothy Coalson