Hi all,

I am interested in performing a resting state analysis in native surface
space, using the surface cifti *.dtseries files. I am trying to resample
these files to an individual subject's native surface space using
-cifti-resample, but am running into trouble. When I run the following code:

*L_template='standard.L.sphere.164k_fs_LR.surf.gii'*
*R_template='standard.R.sphere.164k_fs_LR.surf.gii'*

*wb_command -cifti-resample
rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii COLUMN
${SUB}.curvature.native.dscalar.nii COLUMN BARYCENTRIC CUBIC
${SUB}.native.dtseries.nii \*
*-left-spheres ${L_template} **${SUB}**.L.sphere.native.surf.gii \*
*-right-spheres ${R_template} **${SUB}**.R.sphere.native.surf.gii*

When I run this command, I get this note: *ERROR: left current sphere
doesn't match input cifti*

Is this the best command to use to resample the .*dtseries.nii to the
native surface? If so, what is the correct current_sphere option to use?
Also, the command asks for a cifti_template - what should I use here for
the best native surface cifti template? I picked the curvature cifti
because I wasn't sure.

Please let me know what you think is the best way to get the resting-state
surface data into native space!

Thanks again,
Jacob

--