From: Jayasekera, Dinal
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 1:36:15 PM
To: Dierker, Donna
Cc: Glasser, Matthew; Harms, Michael; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Debugging IcaFIxProcessingBatch.sh

Dear Donna,

I apologize for the late reply. I've been trying different approaches to solve
the errors I've been receiving. I've attached the updated log files after
re-configuring the R packages. This was the output to stdout and stderr:

rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica/mc:
total 32
drwxrwxr-x 2 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab  4096 Oct 31 19:12 .
drwxrwxr-x 6 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab  4096 Nov  7 15:57 ..
-rw-rw-r-- 1 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab 20936 Nov  7 15:57
prefiltered_func_data_mcf.par

rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica/reg:
total 41680
drwxrwxr-x 2 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab     4096 Nov  7 15:57 .
drwxrwxr-x 6 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab     4096 Nov  7 15:57 ..
lrwxrwxrwx 1 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab       19 Nov  7 15:57
example_func.nii.gz -> ../mean_func.nii.gz
lrwxrwxrwx 1 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab       36 Nov  7 15:57
highres.nii.gz -> ../../../../T1w_restore_brain.nii.gz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab      149 Nov  7 15:57
highres2example_func.mat
-rw-rw-r-- 1 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab 42190921 Nov  7 15:57
veins.nii.gz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab   473780 Nov  7 15:57
veins_exf.nii.gz
lrwxrwxrwx 1 functionalspinelab functionalspinelab       25 Nov  7 15:57
wmparc.nii.gz -> ../../../../wmparc.nii.gz
hcp_fix: INFORM: functionmotionconfounds log file is to be named:
.fix.functionmotionconfounds.log instead of .fix.log
hcp_fix: DEBUG: current folder
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/mystudy/NSI_12/MNINonLinear/Results/rfMRI_REST1_PA/rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica/reg
Mask and image must be the same size
Image Exception : #63 :: No image files match: -mul
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume -mul
Error : No image files match: -mul
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'armawrap::AWException'
  what():  Failed to read volume -mul
Error : No image files match: -mul
Aborted (core dumped)
hcp_fix: INFORM: running FIX
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Pipelines/ICAFIX/hcp_fix: 171:
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Pipelines/ICAFIX/hcp_fix: [[: not found
hcp_fix: INFORM: About to run:
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Applications/fix1.066/fix
rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Applications/fix1.066/training_files/HCP_hp2000.RData
 10 -m -h 2000
FIX Feature extraction for Melodic output directory: rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica
 create edge masks
 run FAST
 registration of standard space masks
flirt: symbol lookup error: flirt: undefined symbol: dgesdd_
 extract features
FIX Classifying components in Melodic directory: rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica
using training file:
/home/functionalspinelab/Desktop/Dinal/Applications/fix1.066/training_files/HCP_hp2000.RData
 and threshold 10
No valid labelling file specified
Could not find a supported file with prefix
"rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica/filtered_func_data_clean"
Could not find a supported file with prefix
"rfMRI_REST1_PA_hp2000.ica/filtered_func_data_clean_vn"

I'm receiving a segmentation error which is causing MATLAB to exit. Any
thoughts?

Kind regards,
Dinal Jayasekera

PhD Candidate | InSITE Fellow
Ammar Hawasli Lab
Department of Biomedical Engineering | Washington University in St. Louis