hey again,

thanks for pointing out the relevant lines for the dual regression.

I have some further questions about the workflow of running FIX.
so I did hand classification for 10 of my subjects, and wished to run FIX
with the -t option, in order to create the training data.
but then I realized that FIX expects my .ica folder to include a /reg
folder inside, which it does not include, because the input data I gave to
melodic was *already registered* (using all of the hcp pipelines).
so this brings up two questions:
1) if it still expects this kind of structure, after being tweaked to fit
the hcp daa, does this mean that you run melodic with registration and all?
2) if not, then what file do you give him as the highres2example_func.mat?(the
other files it expects /reg folder to include are more obvious)

thanks,
Shachar