From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Bai Haohao <jarblank1...@gmail.com<mailto:jarblank1...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at 8:04 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] MSMAll

Dear HCP users,

I am using Movie Task fMRI 2mm/32k FIX-Denoised (Compact), and I found MSMALL
in one file's name, but not found fs_LR in any file's name.

I wonder whether can I simply understand MSMALL file as registered to fs_LR
mesh? Or still in individual space?

Can I just project the MSMAll data to fsaverage5 space(for quicker compute)
with wb_command through the fs_LR group data to fsaverage way?

Thanks in advance,

Haohao Bai