Hi and Happy Hew Year,

I have 2 questions regarding warping a volume atlas  and X,Y,Z
coordinates of single points with the  standard2acpc_dc.nii.gz warp.

Excuse me If my questions are too naive. Here they are:

Question 1:

I would like to transform the volume atlas file

MNINonLinear/ROIs/Atlas_ROIs.2.nii.gz

from standard space to native space using the warp

MNINonLinear/xfms/standard2acpc_dc.nii.gz

I tried using "applywarp"

'applywarp  --in=Atlas_ROIs.2.nii.gz  --ref=T1_native.nii.gz
--out=WARPED_Atlas_Native.nii.gz
--warp=/mnt/beegfs/home/georgios.michalareas/workspace/projects/matthprob_MEG/data/smri/raw_nifti/BRS27/MNINonLinear/xfms/standard2acpc_dc.nii.gz

--interp=spline'

but in the resulting nifti there is no atlas label information .

Question 2:

I would like to take the X,Y,Z coordinates of any voxel J in the 2mm
template volume

HCPpipelines-3.27.0/global/templates/MNI152_T1_2mm.nii.gz

apply the standard2acpc_dc.nii.gz  warping to them and get the new X,Y,Z
coordinates of J in the native space.

The reason I want to do this is to make a regular reference 2 mm grid
from the corrdinates of the voxels of the 2mm template volume and warp
each of the grid vertices to native space.

I made a surf.gii file containing a pseudo-surface which had as vertices
the coordinates of all voxels of the 2mm template MNI152_T1_2mm.nii.gz ,
and a dummy single face:

g=
        faces: [1 2 3]
          mat: [4×4 double]
     vertices: [902629×3 single]

I then applied

wb_command -surface-apply-warpfield  mrigrid.surf.gii
Tfm_native2standard.nii.gz  WARPED2NATIVE_mrigrid.surf.gii -fnirt
Tfm_standard2native.nii.gz

but I got the following error

While running:
/mnt/beegfs/home/georgios.michalareas/workspace/toolboxes/other/workbench-v1.3.2/workbench/bin_rh_linux64/../exe_rh_linux64/wb_command

-surface-apply-warpfield mrigrid.surf.gii Tfm_native2standard.nii.gz
WARPED2NATIVE_mrigrid.surf.gii -fnirt Tfm_standard2native.nii.gz

ERROR: surface exceeds the bounding box of the warpfield

Is there a way to just transform any X,Y,Z of standard space to the
corresponding X,Y,Z of Native Space.

Thank you very much for your help

Best

Giorgos

Dr. Georgios Michalareas
Neuroscience Department
Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics

email: g...@aesthetics.mpg.de
phone: +49 69 8300479-325