Dear Experts,

I have a text file of confound regressors that I would like to regress out of a
resting state .dtseries.nii file and save the residuals of this procedure as a
new .dtseries.nii file.
I was wondering if there is a computationally efficient way of doing this,
possibly using the wb_command. Right now, the only thing I can think about is
using matlab but it is obviously impractical to loop over the 90k greyordinates.
I have looked into the fsl_glm command, but it doesn’t take in CIFTIs, so I
would have to then work on the NIFTI and transform it to CIFTI again, for
example by rerunning the surface preprocessing step.
Would you have any suggestions?
Thank you,

Leonardo Tozzi, MD, PhD
Williams PanLab | Postdoctoral Fellow