Dear HCP experts,

I have some questions about using the HCP structural preprocessing pipeline.

1. To apply this pipeline on non-HCP data, do I have to rename the filenames of
my data similar to the HCP unprocessed data as follows?

T1w _MPR1/
{Subject_ID}_3T_AFI.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_BIAS_32CH.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_BIAS_BC.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_FieldMap_Magnitude.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_FieldMap_Phase.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_T1w _MPR1.nii.gz

T2w _SPC1/
{Subject_ID}_3T_AFI.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_BIAS_32CH.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_BIAS_BC.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_FieldMap_Magnitude.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_FieldMap_Phase.nii.gz
{Subject_ID}_3T_T2w _SPC1.nii.gz

2. What are the minimum required MRI data to run the HCP structural
preprocessing pipeline? Are only "{Subject_ID}_3T_T1w _MPR1.nii.gz" and
"{Subject_ID}_3T_T2w _SPC1.nii.gz" sufficient for the structural analysis?

3. It seems that the two versions of the example data (with or without GDC) for
the HCP pipeline have the same files in "T1w _MPR1" and "T2w _SPC1" folders?

Thank you.