From: Tali Weiss <tali.we...@weizmann.ac.il<mailto:tali.we...@weizmann.ac.il>>
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 4:28 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: RE: [HCP-Users] rs-fMRI with-in subject comparison

Thank you Mattew!

1. Download Packages: State fMRI FIX-Denoised (Compact)
{Subject}_REST/MNINonLinear/Results/{fMRIName}/{fMRIName}_Atlas_MSMAll_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii
- The raw data were zscore (overall standard deviation) and then cleaned by
sICA+FIX?
- In wb there is a layer: .dynconn.nii. Is it for each of the 4 rs-scan of each
subject?

2. I’m not sure which command I need to use to extract the timecourse of each
parcel and then to apply correlation between all parcel of each network.

input_label=
Q1-Q6_RelatedValidation210.CorticalAreas_dil_Final_Final_Areas_Group_Colors.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii
wb_command -cifti-all-labels-to-rois $input_label 1 ROIvalidation210.dscalar.nii

what I need to do next?

3. I like to create correlation also between subcortical (volume).
I read your article
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29925602

What is your recommendation to define subcortical volume?
My analysis is “within subject” paradigm (comparing the scans in different
days).