The MR-FIX releases as part of HCPpipelines v4.0.0 should work with FSL 6.0.1.

As far as MSMAll and FSL 6.0.1, to my knowledge, we haven't explicitly tested
that combination yet.

Cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.                        Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110                          Email: mha...@wustl.edu

On 3/29/19, 12:30 PM, "hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
Marta Moreno" <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
mmorenoort...@icloud.com> wrote:

Dear Experts,

Is FSL 6.0.1 ready for MR ICA+FIX and MSMAII? I have not seen any post yet in
here.

Thanks,

Leah.

Sent from my iPhone