I think you can use this file:

${StudyFolder}/${Subject}/MNINonLinear/Results/${fMRIName}/Movement_RelativeRMS.txt

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Martina Jonette Lund
<m.j.l...@medisin.uio.no<mailto:m.j.l...@medisin.uio.no>>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 9:39 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] HCP-Users] Extracting mean relative motion from XNAT

Dear HCP experts,

I am working on the processed rsfMRI data that is part of the
HCP1200_Parcellation_Timeseries_Netmats package, and I have a question
regarding extraction of mean relative motion for these subjects.

I want to include mean relative motion as a covariate in my analysis but I am
having some difficulties downloading this measure from the XNAT site (I can't
seem to find the relevant path for all of the subjects). How do you recommend I
proceed to download this for each subject's four rsfMRI sessions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Martina Lund

CoE NORMENT