You could use the group average MNI surfaces from connectomedb for
visualization.  If you need a single coordinate per parcel, you can use
wb_command -surface-coordinates-to-metric on the surfaces, combine those
metric files into a cifti file with -cifti-create-dense-from-template, and
use -cifti-parcellate on that.

Tim