I would use mode=1

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Marta Moreno
<mmorenoort...@icloud.com<mailto:mmorenoort...@icloud.com>>
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 2:46 PM
To: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Cc: HCP Users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] MR ICA+FIX error

Dear Tim,

I am getting the following error:

hcp_fix_multi_run - ABORTING: Unsupported MATLAB run mode value
(FSL_FIX_MATLAB_MODE) in
/usr/local/bin/gaurav_folder_new/HCP/Connectome_Project_3_22/Pipelines/ICAFIX/hcp_fix_multi_run/settings.sh:

In settings.sh, I have set up the following:

# Part III General settings
# =========================
# This variable selects how we run the MATLAB portions of FIX.
# It takes the values 0-2:
#   0 - Try running the compiled version of the function
#   1 - Use the MATLAB script version
#   2 - Use Octave script version
if [ -z "${FSL_FIX_MATLAB_MODE}" ]; then
    FSL_FIX_MATLAB_MODE=0
fi
if [[ ${FSL_FIX_MATLAB_MODE} = 2 && -z ${FSL_FIX_OCTAVE} ]]; then
    echo "ERROR in $0: Can't find Octave command"
    exit 1
fi

 Not sure if this is needed but FSL_FIX_OCTAVE is disabled in my settings.sh
since I tried to install octave via MacPorts and am getting the following
errors:

Error: Failed to build mpich-default: command execution failed
Error: See
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_science_mpich/mpich-default/main.log
 for details.
Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.
Error: Processing of port octave failed

Thanks a lot,

Leah.

On Apr 1, 2019, at 2:58 PM, Timothy Coalson