How did YOU call the FreeSurfer Pipeline in your subject with an issue?

Matt.

From: Aaron C <aaroncr...@outlook.com<mailto:aaroncr...@outlook.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 8:42 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Some questions about the HCP structural processing
pipeline

Hi Matt,

I called the FreeSurfer pipeline using the script "FreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh"
in the "Examples" folder. Do you mean that these brain extracted T1w and T2w
images "T1w_acpc_dc_restore_brain.nii.gz" and
"T2w_acpc_dc_restore_brain.nii.gz" were actually not used in the FreeSurfer
pipeline? Thank you.

Aaron