Thanks for your response!!! I actually just opened the cifti file in matlab and
just used the find function which gave me all of the indices.

________________________________
From: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 3:43:17 PM
To: Kashyap, Amrit
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Surface Parcelations Area

The cleanest way to do it is to use -cifti-create-dense-from-template to put
the vertex area metrics into a cifti file (this may have already been done,
look at what files exist with "va" in the name), and then use -cifti-parcellate
on that with -method SUM.

Tim

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 4:30 PM Kashyap, Amrit