Also ReApplyFixMultiRunPipeline.sh is not affected at all by this bug.

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 7:47 PM
To: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>, "Harms, Michael"
<mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: HCP Users
<HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] hp2000 filter not applied to hp2000_clean.nii.gz
volume data for some (one?) subjects?

This is a bug affecting the use of ReApplyFix to re-clean data using a hand
classification instead of the original FIX classification (and does not affect
the use of ReApplyFix in MSMAll).  It has been present since the release of
ReApplyFix and will affect the volume data of all HCP-YA subjects for which a
hand classification was used (list will be forthcoming).  The bug will be fixed
in the next bugfix release of the HCP Pipelines and the data corrected.  Sorry
about this.

Matt.